The following OMTA lectures and masterclasses have been video and/or
audio taped by Sandy Hull, NCTM and will be available upon request
only. Please contact Sandy Hull at 541-485-3524 if you are
interested in reviewing or studying any of these video DVDs or audio
CDs. Please allow at least 2 weeks for preparation and at that time
they would be on loan from the OMTA library and need to be returned
in a timely manner.
Lecture and Masterclasses (2010/2011 - Updated 10/25/11)
- The Beauty of Bach.
Eugene OMTA, 3/8/10 (video)
- Masterclass and lecture on Schumann.
OMTA, 4/12/10 (video)
U of O, 10/11/10 (video and audio)
- Etude Op. 8, No. 4 by Scriabin
- Fantasy in C Minor, K 475 by Mozart
- Sonata Op. 57, 3rd Movement by Beethoven
- Sonata Op. 10, No. 1, Allegro by Beethoven
- 17 Choreographical Etudes by Falko Steinbach.
Eugene OMTA, 2/14/11 (audio only)
U of O, 2/21/11 (audio only)
- Moments Musicaux D. 780 by Schubert
- Sonata in D Major, Op. 10, No. 3 by Beethoven
- Sonata in D Major, K. 576 by Mozart
- Starting Out Right: How to Give Beginners a Healthy Start at the Keyboard.
Eugene OMTA 3/14/11 (video)
- French Music for the Intermediate Student.
Eugene OMTA, 4/10/11 (video)
- Making the Most of It: A Perspective on the Syllabus Program or, How to take advantage of everything Syllabus has to offer!
Eugene OMTA 9/12/11 (video)
U of O, 10/3/11 (video)
- Sonata in B flat Major, K. 333 by Mozart
- Danza de la Moza Donosa by Ginastera
- 32 Variations in C minor WoO 80 by Beethoven
- Concerto in B flat Major, Op. 83 by Brahms
OMTA State Conference in Corvallis July 2010 (audio only)
- Masterclass for Student Ensembles.
by Julius Klengel (violin, cello and piano)>
by J.S. Bach
- Advanced Masterclass.
- Sonata No. 2 in B flat Minor, Op. 35, Grave-Doppio movimento & Scherzo by Chopin
- Kreisleriana, Op. 16, Nos. 1 and 7 by Schumann
- Lecture: Dean Kramer's Personal Reflections on Chopin
- Not Only Fur Elise: Gorgeous Unknown Compositions by Well-Known Composers.
- Lecture: The Essentials for Success: When Students Practice and are Motiviated.
- Masterclass for Intermediate Students.
OMTA State Conference in Portland July 2011 (audio only)
- Lecture: Teaching the Romantics to Young Pianists.
- Masterclass: 10:45 AM
- Bach: Prelude BWV 851
- Alexander: Toccata
- Tcherepnin: Bagatelle, Op. 5, No. 7
- Chopin: Nocturne in c minor, Op. Post.
- Garcia: Images of Spain No. 1
- Masterclass: 1:45 PM
- Ginastera: American Prelude No. 6
- Chopin: Polonaise in g minor, Op. Post.
- Reinhold: Impromptu in C-sharp minor, Op. 28, No. 3
- Pieczonka: Tarantelle
- Masterclass: 3:30 PM
- Beethoven: Sonata Op. 79 (I)
- Ginastera: Danza de la Moza Donosa
- Chopin: Valse Brillante in E flat Major, Op. 18
- Kabalevsky: Variations, Op. 40 No. 1
- Lecture: Musical Imagination
- Masterclass: 10:15 AM
- Chopin: Fantasie Impromptu
- Haydn: Sonata in C Major, Hob. XVI/50 I (an amazing 11 yr old)
- Liszt: Rhapsody No. 15
- Masterclass: 1:45 PM
- Ravel: Alborada del Gracioso
- Rachmaninov: Etude, Op. 39, No. 6
- Debussy: Dr. Gradus ad Parnassum
- Chopin: Scherzo in b-flat minor, Op. 31, No. 2